Saturday, December 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Indiana!


Indiana become the nineteenth state on December 11, 1816.  Our capital, Corydon, was on the Ohio river where a majority of the population was located.  Our school's eponym, Jane H. Ball, didn't arrive in Indiana until 1837.   

I wanted to post the digital projects I received from students. The first project came in the form of a Prezi presentation.   This is just a cool way to present information.  It's like a Power Point but it is something completely different.
The next project located online was made on Facebook.  Yes, you heard correct.  Facebook!  This student created a community page for Indiana, which describes basic information on our state.

The last one located on the web was created using Glogster.  This site allows you, the students, to create an visually appealing poster to present information.
 I was extremely proud of all the student projects I received, and I wanted share them with the digital classroom.  Here are the Power Point presentations I received. 







No comments:

Post a Comment