Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Coffee Shop

One of my favorite shop simulation games is Coffee Shop.  Maybe it's because I enjoy coffee myself or maybe because you have to become a virtual business owner.  This game provides students with a virtual coffee shop to earn as much money as possible in 14 days.  Game Players have control over the ingredients, their inventory, and the final price of a cup of coffee.  It's just cool.  There are several ways to get people to buy coffee and it isn't easy to sell and please people with $10.00 coffee.  Try it out and learn how to attact customers to your business. 

Here is a screen shot of my final score.  My total after 14 days was $355.45. 


Looking at the chart, my reputation dropped a lot on the last day.  That is the blue line.  My earnings stayed about even throughout.  Why do you think my reputation dropped on the last day? 

Now, here is an additional challenge.  Can you beat my score? How can you prove it?

No comments:

Post a Comment